The Baby Lock Valiant multi-needle embroidery machine is the perfect choice when you’re looking for industrial power on a home embroidery machine. The Valiant provides the ease of a home machine while helping you create even the most intricate embroidery designs. Let the Valiant machine help your business venture grow.
10.1″ TruView™ IPS TFT LCD Screen in HD
The high-definition, TruView™ IPS (TFT) LED Screen brings embroidery designs to life with over 16 million vivid colors. Magnify on-screen designs up to 200% to easily spot a design flaw before stitching.
NeedleCam™ Digital Camera
The NeedleCam™ Digital Camera lets you see from the needle’s point of view, so you know exactly where the needle will drop. The Perfect Positioning stickers (included) allow you to place every design with extreme precision.
5 LED Lights
The 5 LED lights help illuminate your work area and also come with dimming settings to create your perfect workspace.
Edit Designs On Screen
With the Valiant’s editing features, you can combine, reposition, resize, rotate and mirror embroidery designs. Changes instantly appear on the screen. Alter design elements individually, or group them to easily edit them collectively.
LED Spool Stand Lights
The 10 LED spool stand lights help keep your thread colors coordinated, and signal when a spool needs to be changed. Plus, the push-button needle threader makes thread changes effortless.
3 USB Drives:- 2 Type A – 1 Type B – SD Card Slot
With USB connectivity, you can easily import designs to your machine from a computer or flash drive.
Front-Loading Bobbin System
The convenient bobbin system with a front-loading, vertical hook means you can change bobbins without having to remove your embroidery hoop.
Choose from random, vivid, gradient and soft and watch as your design is transformed in an array of color combinations. Pin your favorite colors to the Color Visualizer, and the Valiant will be sure to use them in the next set of color suggestions.
120 Built-in Embroidery Designs
Choose from more than 120 built-in embroidery designs then rotate, merge, color sort, group and more all on screen.
1,000 Stitches Per Minute
Embroidery finishes fill faster than the blink of an eye. You’ll love the estimated embroidery time display stitch count, embroidery progress bar and stitch simulator.
On-Screen Text Editing
With Multi-line text, character spacing, grouping and character insert capabilities designing with the 41 included fonts has never been smoother.
- 5 LED lights with dimming settings to illuminate work area
- LED spool stand lighting aids in thread placement and lights for thread spool warning
- Built-in memory (10MB) stores embroidery designs to the machine’s memory
- Bobbin system: front loading, vertical rotary hook
- Push button, automatic needle threaders
- Upper thread breakage sensors
- Manual tension controls
- Automatic thread trimmer (upper and lower)
- Needle bar/frame move key extends the hoop for easy access to the design while still attached to the machine
- Oiling Key automatically places the race in the correct position for oiling
- Start/Stop button with lock feature
- On-screen speed control
- Choose units of measure (in. or mm.)
- Built-in operation guide with videos
- Built-in help messages
- Auto save feature – automatically saves last design when power is turned off or a power failure occurs
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Accessory Case
- Pre-wound bobbins
- USB cable
- Seam ripper
- Spool caps
- Cleaning brush
- Embroidery Positioning Stickers
- Embroidery frame holder “A”
- Embroidery frame holder “B”
- Scanning frame and magnets
- 4 Embroidery hoops with grids
- 25 years product casting
- 5 years circuit boards
- 5 years electrical
- 2 year parts
- 1 year labor